EOS Mag Content Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS Mag Content Preview

I'm someone who buys credits and then purchases digital issues individually. Occasionally, I have used a credit to purchase an issue and after looking at wondered why. The Apr-Jun 2020 issue is a perfect example. Other than bits here and there, the feature content was of little interest. I and I think others as well would appreciate a content overview or preview of the current issue so we could make an informed decision. Right now, as far as I know, the only option is to buy without knowing or wait until the issue is reflected in the downloadable index. Please consider this suggestion or if, the information is already available in another form, knowing that would be helpful. Thank you.

The EOS magazine website has details of the current issues of the day.

For Canonites everywhere. To get more from your Canon EOS camera, you need EOS magazine. It's the only magazine that takes your photography as seriously as you.

Comment

I can't see anything wrong with it, an excellent magazine as far as I'm concerned.
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

The problem for me is that I have a 5D mk1 and a lot of the content is irrelevant as the technical articles cover functions that are only on more modern cameras.
        Sometimes I drink water. I like to give my liver an occasional surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by alannfrost View Post
          The problem for me is that I have a 5D mk1 and a lot of the content is irrelevant as the technical articles cover functions that are only on more modern cameras.
          I think you will find that the 5D Mk1 was reviewed in a previous issue - you can't expect every camera to be reviewed in every issue. I keep all my issues and use them to reference any information I want from time to time.
          Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

It's not the camera review I was referring to. It's the fact that the technical articles now refer to functions that my camera doesn't have and are therefore of no relevance to me.
            Sometimes I drink water. I like to give my liver an occasional surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by tloewenberg View Post
              I'm someone who buys credits and then purchases digital issues individually. Occasionally, I have used a credit to purchase an issue and after looking at wondered why. The Apr-Jun 2020 issue is a perfect example. Other than bits here and there, the feature content was of little interest. I and I think others as well would appreciate a content overview or preview of the current issue so we could make an informed decision. Right now, as far as I know, the only option is to buy without knowing or wait until the issue is reflected in the downloadable index. Please consider this suggestion or if, the information is already available in another form, knowing that would be helpful. Thank you.
              Thanks for your feedback :like:.

If you're registered to receive emails about the digital edition, then we do send out an email on the launch of each issue. This contains a brief overview, plus a link to more information, like:
              The October-December 2020 issue of EOS magazine is an autumnal dose of inspiration for your Canon EOS photography

Comment

Working...
              X