Canon Range Spec Comparison Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon Range Spec Comparison Chart

I don't know if this exists (forgive me if it does), but is it possible to have an Equipment Checklist of sorts?
    Something that includes every model in the EOS range, detailing basic specs:
    mp, iso range, AF points, wifi, etc

'Everything EOS' is an EOS magazine supplement which has been available for many years. We update it when new EOS equipment is introduced.

It is available free to EOS magazine subscribers at:
    Login into EOS Extra for exclusive resources and guides for EOS magazine subscribers, the number one publication for Canon EOS photographers
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Hi
      thanks for the reply. unfortunately, both links
      onscreen and printable failed to download: www.dropbox.com refused to connect.both show failed network error

Comment

Both links are working for me. Is anyone else encountering a problem?

'Failed - network error' can be a browser issue. Do you have an alternative browser you can try?
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Just tried it, OK my end
          Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by brenski View Post
            Hi
            thanks for the reply. unfortunately, both links
            onscreen and printable failed to download: www.dropbox.com refused to connect.both show failed network error
            Hi
            I've tried Chrome and Edge - and with firewall enabled and disabled - same result

Comment

Are you using antivirus software? This might be causing the problem.

In the meantime, I have sent an 'Everything EOS' PDF to your email address. I hope it arrives safely.
              Robert
              robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Hi Robert, I've disabled everything firewall, AV, you name it.
                I've just cleared all cookies too - although this shouldn't matter as my failed attempt with Edge was the first time Edge has been used on this laptop - always use Chrome.

thanks for the pdf - really appreciated

Comment

just deleted my hosts file. all good now. thanks everyone for your help/advice.

Comment

Working...
                  X