Where is Frank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Frank?

After dropping the car off to have the windshield replaced I walked around the ally and spotted this old building:

Camera EOS-M w/EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
    1/800 sec @ f/2.8, ISO 100

To see more of Frank you can go to my blog

Comments Welcomed
    Tom

Re: Where is Frank?

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
    After dropping the car off to have the windshield replaced
    What happened to the windshield Tom?

I like your treatment to this image, again.
    Day 77 of your blog, only another 288 days to go.
    Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
    Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Interesting building and a treatment that suits it well, I certainly wouldn't want to own or work in the premises to the right of that place looking at the crack above the top window.

Comment

Aye Frank the Plumber I wonder what he's doing today ... on the checkouts at Walmart (judging by our news coverage of things over the other side of the pond).

Anyway that's a very nice rendering sir. Was there much colour amongst all that white-wash!

Was it the Mustang's windscreen that was cracked ... hope the car is fully recovered.

Comment

Thanks Stephen, Ian & MX5 for stopping by and commenting. No MX5 it wasn't the mustang. It was the Grandbaby Mobile (SUV). What happened Stephen was on Saturday we where heading west to attend my mother's 80th birthday party. We where in the middle of a snow storm when we past under a overpass and were hit in the windshield with 9 BBs.

Tom

Comment

Working...
          X