Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS SHOWCASE 2019 - CATEGORY VIEWING & FINAL CHECK

CATEGORY VIEWING AND FINAL CHECK FOR ENTRANTS

Thank you to all who sent in entries – you have sent in some splendid shots !

I have posted thumbnails with their titles in 9 separate postings below. Peter is posting these in glorious 2048 size on his website so I will add the link to these when I have them, hopefully later on today

Please note what you are see directly on the forum will just be a small image and therefore does not display to its full glory..... but at least you can see all the entries with their titles together.

Please note that Clicking onto these thumbnails will achieve nothing…….and will not take you to the website !!

Those who entered have 2 days -until Wednesday 22nd January midnight - to check that their entry is titled correctly and in the correct category. Please let me know soonest if there are any problems.

Everyone else feel free to start browsing the pictures and deciding on what you think looks best in each category- but do not vote or post comment on the entries at this time.

Details on how to vote will appear when the polling booth is open, which will be from Thursday 23rd January for 7 days

Winners will then be announced in the weekend 31st Jan/2nd Feb

Bo
    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Ok I am a bit slow with computers but cannot see any thumbnails. help.

Comment

sorry all, found them.... ready to vote

Comment

found them.... ready to vote
        Wait til Thursday please, I'll give the details of how in a couple of days!

Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Working...
        X