X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS SHOWCASE 2019 - OVERALL WINNER & RUNNERS UP

EOS SHOWCASE 2019 - OVERALL WINNERS

And so – finally - the top 3 winners in this year’s competition

It was clear from the spread of the votes that you felt many different images to be worthy of your top marks.

However the top two ran very close right up to the line. So close, in fact, that I called upon the kind assistance of Angela, the EOS Magazine editor, to verify the final placings.

I am sure you will join me in thanking the EOS Magazine for their continued support of the Showcase. They have generously donated the top prize of a £50 voucher to be spent in the EOS Shop, where we know many exciting goodies are to be found

3rd Place - Boatman’s Daughter by Colin C
    PP09 The Boatman's Daughter.jpg

2nd Place - EOS Showcase 2019 Runner up - Rescue Hut by John Liddle
    LS07 Rescue hut.jpg

DRUM ROLL
    LOWER THE LIGHTS
    FANFARE OF TRUMPÈTS

Ist Prize & Winner of the EOS Showcase 2019 :- The 4 B’s – Buddleia, Butterfly, Bugs and a Bee by ST-EOS - Peter
    MC02 The 4 B's- Buddleia, Butterfly, Bugs and a Bee.jpg

Many Congratulations, Bragging Rights and the £50 EOS voucher to Peter for his superb image.

Congratulations also to John and Colin for making the podium ahead of some very strong competition

My thanks go to all those who entered and voted.

Here's to some great photos for us all in 2020

Bo

Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Well done Peter, a worthy winner.

Comment

Very well done Peter, a lovely image.
      Colin

Comment

WOW! I certainly didn’t expect to be the overall winner.
        Thank you to everyone who voted for my image.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Barbara for organising and managing the Showcase. Barbra you deserve a medal for making time to collate the results and making this Showcase happen.

Congratulations to John and Colin for their placed images. They are both wonderful images which from memory I’m sure I voted for both of them.

Peter

Feel free to browse my
        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Well it's double WOW from me!

I was surprised and delighted to head up two of the categories and to find myself in second place to what is, in my view, an outstanding image is the icing on the cake.

Well done to the other category winners and congratulations to Colin and Peter.

Thank you to everyone who voted for my images, but more importantly, a huge thank you to Barbara - I know that organising any venture such as this requires a lot more work than meets the eye and I hereby award you 10 out of 10 AND a GOLD STAR, together with permission for several large G&Ts!
          John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Congratulations Peter and very well done to John and Colin and all the other category winners and runners up.

And thank you very much to all those who voted for me in my category win.

I would also like to thank Barbara and Peter very much for the efficient organisation, running and facilitating of this showcase, it was much appreciated.

Ian
            Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Congratulations Peter a worthy winner
              Well done Barbra and Peter for running this year's Showcase
              Gary Cantwell LSINWP. ASINWP.

Comment

Congratulations to the winners and a special thank you to Barbara and Peter for all their hard work in organising this competition.
                http://www.cbnatureimages.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101212171@N02/

Comment

I fully endorse the previous comments and all credit to Bo and Peter for organising the Showcase.
                  Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Sugden View Post
                    Congratulations to the winners and a special thank you to Barbara and Peter for all their hard work in organising this competition.
                    Agree

Comment

All are superb, well done Peter on the winning photo.
                      Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                      Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Working...
                      X