Lock Down and Pandemic.... the effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock Down and Pandemic.... the effect

Normally you and the rest of the world would be jetting off on holiday, airports would be a massive throng of excited passengers and car parking would be filled to capacity, this is the result of the virus and brings it home, freight is busy but they are night owls, the daytime this shows the effect of isolating.. BTW I am still at work at the moment, but felt i should record it for posterity..

Airport 10 by Tony Taylor, on Flickr

A lone car remains, One does hope the owner is ok

Airport by Tony Taylor, on Flickr

Airport 14 by Tony Taylor, on Flickr

Airport 8 by Tony Taylor, on Flickr

Airport 6 by Tony Taylor, on Flickr

Airport 4 by Tony Taylor, on Flickr

Parking spaces by Tony Taylor, on Flickr
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Great set David, my local airport Exeter is looking the same
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

It is right that you record this, something your future generations will talk about when they look through your great shots. I should have landed in New York yesterday, so feeling a bit fed up myself.

Comment

Great photos of a place that looks so weird being empty.
          Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

That lone car was gone this morning, now it's totally empty, that's only under half of the carparks, the rest are the same. The little cluster of cars are like rentals or taxis parked up.
            Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Nice set Tony

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X