Monet Bridge Patchings Art Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monet Bridge Patchings Art Centre

I was going to put this into 'Green' monthly challenge but it was taken in 2016.
    Thought it was worth sharing.

Patchings Art Centre in Calverton Nottinghamshire is a unique place and worth a visit when normality returns.
    I'm a Member of the Art Group there and a lot of my photography is connected to the centre's activities..

6D1-0051-1 (2) by Bob Owen, on Flickr
    Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Lovely photo Bob, thank you for sharing.
    I’ve not been to Patchings Art Centre, will add it to my list of places to go.

Rose

Comment

Lovely Bob, very peaceful setting
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Looks a lovely place, nice photo.
        Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Lovely shot Bob.

Bill.
          7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Nice image Bob, it reminded me of a visit to a winery in New Zealand that had a similar setting in the garden of the visitors area. I’ll have to see if I have an image of it in my archive..
            Peter

Feel free to browse my
            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Thats good! It even looks impressionistic in a photo....with the amount of space occupied by leaves.....is it impressionist or pointtillism or both?
              Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by @imagesBV View Post
                Thats good! It even looks impressionistic in a photo....with the amount of space occupied by leaves.....is it impressionist or pointtillism or both?
                Good question! The lake's surface was covered in water lilies and they were causing problems with reflections.

The photo has been used by the Centre for promotional purposes.
                Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

It’s excellent and good to know it’s been recognised and used by the Centre.
                  Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Working...
                  X