Another from yesterdays walk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another from yesterdays walk.

The Grand Union Canal at Rothersthorpe, Northampton. by Ian Wheatley, on Flickr
    Enclosing another snap from my walk along The Grand Union Canal at Rothersthorpe just outside Northampton. I make no claims as to the merit of the snap, just that it pleases me, and thats the only reason I take photographs nowadays. I suppose the point I am trying to make is that this snap was taken only a ten minute drive from where I live, in the centre of a very large town in the midlands, proving that you dont have to go too far to find beauty. Its all around us. Regards, Ian W.

"I make no claims as to the merit of the snap, just that it pleases me, and that's the only reason I take photographs nowadays".

Lovely shot Ian, can't agree more from your statement above,
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Kind words Trev. Thank you.

Comment

Nice composition and strong colours...really good!
        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Well composed resulting in a really pleasing and attractive image.

Bill.
          7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

It says Page not Found for me so I went to your main Flicker page.
            Absolutely stunning images Ian - I love them all!

Comment

Thank you BV, Bill and especially DougZ for taking the time to visit my Flickr Page. Your responses mean a lot to me. Regards to all Ian W.

Comment

Working...
              X