Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Test shots with strip softbox

Very nice indeed!
    Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

Thanks Jock - Regards John

Comment

Paul I am very interested to hear a bit more from you as to why they work. Regards John
        Hi John
        As usual Colin C hits the nail on the head, the lighting highlights the shapes and lines of the car,the dark backgrounds also works well keeping your attention on the car at all times.

Paul
        EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
        Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Hi Paul - thanks for the extra detailed comments - I had seen some images by a photographer who has been commissioned by Aston Martin, Audi etc and his style appealed - so I tried it out. Regards John

Comment

I think we all take inspiration from other peoples work and slowly apply it to our own, its all trial and error to try and achieve the effect were after but you've got of to a good start.

Paul
            EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
            Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Thanks again Paul - I agree with your comments - by the way have you seen the barn owl in flight sequence I posted yesterday evening? Regards John

Comment

Working...
              X