• Show
Clear All

PNG

Some more from the highlands of PNG
    Andy

PNG_9800.jpg by AndyMackie1, on Flickr
    Last edited by AndyMackie; 10-02-2013, 21:49. Reason: deleted duplicate pic

Re: PNG

Thats very nice Andy. Right up my street. Lovely colours.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Looks a very picturesque location, I am guessing that it is also very humid

Comment

A beautiful image with many layers.

Tom

Comment

Lovely image, reminds of the two years I spent there in the '70s - much of it travelling and climbing in the Highlands (I have 600 kodachromes). What part of the Highlands is this? From the time I spent I would imagine that at this altitude it probably not very humid or hot.

I would suggest lowering saturation of the blue and boosting shadows a bit.

David
          PBase Galleries:-http://www.pbase.com/davidmorisonimages

Canon 7D II, Sigma 150-600mm Sport, Sigma 18-300mm, Sigma 8-16mm, National Geographic Expedition Carbon, Lensmaster RH1 Gimbal.

"It is better to light a single candle than curse the darkness" - Confucius (551–479 BC)

Comment

Thanks everyone.
            Muscat, no its not often hot nor humid but it rains an awful lot. These clouds in the valley are pretty much a daily occurrence when its not raining.
            Dave, this is between Tari and Komo in the rather remote Hides area. I appreciate your critique and agree, I've over-cooked it trying to get rid of haze. I'll have another go when I've some more time
            Andy

Comment

Working...
            X