Fraser Islands, Gold Coast,Nr. Qeensland, OZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent a whole day on Fraser islands to look at the Rainforests,beaches,dingoes, & possibly a black widow spider(under the careful watch of our guide).

(i) The Ferry taking us from the mainland to Fraser Island
    img255 by nathaniel.ramanaden, on Flickr
    (ii) Shot of a ferry returning from F.I to the mainland
    img256 by nathaniel.ramanaden, on Flickr
    (iii) dingoes

(a) Sign
    img251 by nathaniel.ramanaden, on Flickr
    (b) Dingoe in the distance- sorry about the poor shot as I did not have a long lens on me and the dog was far away
    img252 by nathaniel.ramanaden, on Flickr
    (iv) Magnificient Rain Forest
    img254 by nathaniel.ramanaden, on Flickr
    (v) Unspoilt beaches on Fraser Island.
    img250 by nathaniel.ramanaden, on Flickr
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 16-02-2015, 11:43.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Looks like you had a nice time there Nat. Thanks for sharing.

Tom

Comment

Re: Fraser Islands, Gold Coast,Nr. Qeensland, OZ

Thanks Tom. Yes, I spent a little over 5 weeks in Oz starting in Sydney and travelled to Queensland,& the Northern territory- Ayers Rock, Darwin and so on.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Nice series Nat. When we lived in Brisbane, every now and again there would be a news item about dingos attacking humans - sometimes with fatal results - so that sign is a good reminder of that. When we visited I thought I had captured a couple of good pictures of a dingo family with pups but we had a stupid APS camera (remember the horror) at the time and I don't think we ever had a good shot from it - so much so that I stopped taking photos for a few years.
        Scott

500px flickr

Comment

Thanks for sharing Nat. Love the look of those beaches.

Its a place I would love to visit. Who knows, one day maybe.
          Chris

60D, EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM,
          EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC

Comment

Working...
          X