Shanghai Terminal 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shanghai Terminal 2

I love the inside of this terminal the shapes just work so well for me. The image was taken with my 10-22 lens at the 10mm focal length and I have not corrected the verticals as it is very difficult to represent the inside of the building correctly when I make the corrections. The windows to the left do lean out but the wall to the right is vertical. The terminal must be nearly 1/2 mile long with this picture being taken from about 1/3rd of the way down its length.

Re: Shanghai Terminal 2

Hi There,

I like this a lot, I see what you mean about the Right Hand Wall but it is the shapes of the Ceiling and Lights which make the picture in my opinion, slight pity about the two cameras, but overall very interesting.

Paul

Comment

Good picture. Full of interesting shapes.
      One of those photo that you look at and find something different to look at every time.

As to the two cameras??? all I see are lights facing upwards to illuminate the ceiling. .
      Ray

Comment

"As to the two cameras??? all I see are lights facing upwards to illuminate the ceiling "

They could be lights, but does it really matter, Cameras or Lights???

It's still a shame they are there!!

Comment

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
          "As to the two cameras??? all I see are lights facing upwards to illuminate the ceiling "

They could be lights, but does it really matter, Cameras or Lights???

It's still a shame they are there!!
          Yes it is. They could have possibly found a different location for them.
          They are on every support down the pic,so may they of thought of them as a "Design" feature?
          Ray

Comment

Working...
          X