io Colloseo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

io Colloseo

The Colloseum in Rome. I loved it. It is such am amazing builing.Such a shame they were doing building works though. I have taken this picture with my old EOS film camera.
    Attached Files

Re: io Colloseo

A really nice picture of a place in one of my favourite cities in Europe

Comment

Very nice...It will look great when they finish it.

Coda
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

If they ever finish it. :)

Comment

A great shot and you have done well to capture it without the hordes of tourists that normally surround it.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

One of my favourite European countries. Rome, as a city is in a class of it's own- a paradise for art lovers of all sorts.
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
            X