High Tatras - Slovakia III.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Tatras - Slovakia III.

Here you can see the Priecne saddleback which is first on right from the middle peak.

Was already hungry when I saw this Zbojnicka hut where i had luch and had a rest

And just under hut is beautifull lake which is also the last photo.

What I like about this place is that people(no mather where are they from) are nice and friendly to each other!
    Thinks which we forgetting in this bussy life.

Hope you enjoyed.

Zdenek

Re: High Tatras - Slovakia III.

Hi Zdenek, very nice these images, the third in particular is my favorite for composition and harmony among the masses.

Bravo :-)

See you soon.

Marco.

Comment

3 Great images I like them all

Coda
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Very nice set,also nice to see parts of the world i would never get to view.

Paul
        EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
        Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

3 very nice pictures of a place that I have never been to nor am likely to get to (Similar to Paul then) my favourite is #1

Comment

Agree with all above, lovely shots.. number three is my fave.
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Hi Zdenek

Another vote for number 3.
              Very nice.

DaveH

Comment

I can not see them :-((( photobucket says that the images have been removed. there is someone else who does not see?

Comment

They have gone now...you must have deleted them from photobucket,this will delete them from here.

Coda
                  There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
                  X