High Tech Campus - Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Tech Campus - Eindhoven, The Netherlands

High tech campus is a place you must go to if you like science + at night you have some really cool lighting's.

Canon EOS 500D + BG-E5 Grip
    Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    http://www.melvinsamsinfotografie.nl

Re: High Tech Campus - Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Nice pictures, you have captured the colours well and kept the burn out of the white lights to an absolute minimum which is hard, well done

Comment

Very nice, especially the second. I find the blue in the first a little garish, although that's not your fault!
      Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Nicely done, I like the composition of both of those.

If you have an opportunity to do any more of these, may I suggest trying a different white blance. Using Tungsten, or even a Custom White Balance of around 2,600 - 3,000 K should give results nearer to what you actually saw at the time.

Colin
        Colin

Comment

Hey, Thanks for the comments and the tips!
          Canon EOS 500D + BG-E5 Grip
          Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
          http://www.melvinsamsinfotografie.nl

Comment

I like them both..great reflections.

Coda
            There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
            X