Glacier National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glacier National Park

This past May, my wife and I were able to visit three US National Parks - Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton. All three were beautiful and quite photogenic, but my favorite was Glacier. The scenery was spectacular and since we were early in the season, there weren't a lot of other tourists around. Here's a couple of photos to (hopefully) whet your appetite for a visit.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Chip B

Canon 80D, 100-400L, 24-105L, 70-300 IS Nano, 18-135 IS, 100 Macro, Tamron 150-600 G2

Two great shots there Chips, been to Yellowstone although I was working but a great location for photography
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Lovely images.

Tom

Comment

They work well Chip. Must add a visit to my bucket list.
        Colin

Comment

Thanks Trev, Tom and Colin. I was so impressed by Glacier I really want to return - but, it's almost 2000 miles away!
          Chip B

Canon 80D, 100-400L, 24-105L, 70-300 IS Nano, 18-135 IS, 100 Macro, Tamron 150-600 G2

Comment

Lovely pics Chip, Can’t see me getting there anytime soon though from this side of the pond!

Ian
            Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Originally posted by Farider View Post
              Lovely pics Chip, Can’t see me getting there anytime soon though from this side of the pond!

Ian
              Thanks Ian - sorry for the late response - somehow I missed your post.
              Chip
              Chip B

Comment

Working...
              X