X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy

Pink grapefruit instead of red meat?

Re: Healthy

I'm not allowed grapefruit, reacts with my pills, so I have to stick with the red meat! nice pic Diana, although I do think the flash has killed off a bit of the detail in the fruit.
    David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
    All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Yes, it has - was just expeirmenting with flash and hand holding!

Comment

Don't know about you, but I have tried that, but I find the best results every time are with the tripod and remote release. even the slightest movement is picked up on close-ups . . . . . . either that or I need to cut down the booze !!!!!!
        David

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.

Comment

I just went on a Canon Course on Macro and we were learning to use flash to freeze the movement (either camera shake, or the subject). We are actually shooting (photos) butterflies in a situation - Butterfly House crowded at half term, where a tripod would have been impossible to use! The grapefuit didn't move ,much!

Comment

Ah, I see. hope you enjoyed the course, I look forward to seeing some more of the results.
            David

Comment

Working...
            X