Mummy might like me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mummy might like me

As I had the camera all ready to go to the EOS meet that was rained off I thought it would be a shame not to get it out and play at some point during the day and as luck would have it the sun came out for about 10 minutes, these little fellas were hiding behind some old hanging baskets.

yep I know I have clipped the leg on this shot but my 10 minutes was up and it had just started to rain again

Re: Mummy might like me

Look good with the focus on the head. Just wonder if they would take a little more selective sharpening around the head

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Thanks Muscat, really made my night.....uuuuuuggggghhhhhh can't stand spiders and they are looking straight at the camera!!.......too much detail for me especially the hairy legs.
      Off to cower on the couch.

Joanne
      To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Makes me wonder what you were hoping to find at the meet! very nice detail in the shots on these, even if they do make feel a little creepy!
        David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
        All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Stan thanks for the suggestion, I will add a little more selective sharpening, I think the upload may have softened things again as they are sharp on my monitor.

Sorry if I upset your evening Joanne but they are soooo cute and furry

David, I normally take the macro lens with me when I go out as it is currently the only true L lens that I have and makes a great short telephoto prime lens as well as a macro but who knows what we could have found maybe the big brothers and sisters of these little fellas
          Last edited by Muscat; 27-02-2011, 08:53. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
            . . . . .who knows what we could have found maybe the big brothers and sisters of these little fellas
            Ooh, now that would be fun close-up! I am very interested in the whole new world that macro photography brings. been having fun with the extension tubes before I blow a load on full macro lens, that and I don't have the money for one either, lol!
            David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
            All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

..nicely spotted, its not the first thing I would have thought of taking a photo of in ten minutes of sunshine.

I Like the first one, with the focus in the centre and on the head. but it still wouldn't have stopped me hitting it with a shoe.
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X