Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Unwind

[/url][/IMG]
    To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Re: Just Unwind

I really like them, something that i would enlarge and put it on my wall.
    Raj
    Flickr

Comment

Oooh, I really do like that.

May I suggest moving them slightly to the left so that you have a little more space to the right, it would improve the composition.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Just the sort of image I love! I agree with Colin to move just a tad to the left, and also, to be extra picky, I'd clone out the pale patch to the right of the bottom fern - it's a bit distracting. A great photo - so much to shoot at this time of year!

Comment

Very nice...and i agrre with both above.

Coda
          There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Really nice shot,...How does it look in b+w ?...looks like it will look really good..

Comment

Lovely shot. Like how you can see the grey furry hairs on the leaves.
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

You have done it again, another fabulous picture and one that I wish I had seen and taken

Comment

Working...
                X