Garden Gem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garden Gem

Garden Gem is from my The Beauty Within collection and was composed at the Edisto Memorial Gardens in Orangeburg, SC. I went there expecting to get some nice rose compositions, but was unable to find anything exciting on my initial inspection of the gardens. Luckily, I found a nice section of daylilies that made the trip worthwhile. I loved the colors in this one.

Steven Dillon Photography - Capturing Nature's Art

Yes very colourful . There's so much in the natural world that escapes the eye, if only we looked closer like you do we would see its hidden beauty.
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

That’s a good shot Steven, gives me food for thought for my lilies when they appear in the summer.

Ian
      Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

At a quick glance, it looks like an alien landscape.
        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
          Yes very colourful . There's so much in the natural world that escapes the eye, if only we looked closer like you do we would see its hidden beauty.
          Yes, I couldn't agree more. That's why I love macro, it allows one to uncover beauty that normally goes unseen.

Comment

Originally posted by Farider View Post
            That’s a good shot Steven, gives me food for thought for my lilies when they appear in the summer.

Ian
            Ian,
            I think you'll be pleased when they arrive. Lilies are one of my favorite flowers for finding exciting and beautiful scenes. Lots of abstract opportunities as well.

Comment

Well taken

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X