flying saucer in the news today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flying saucer in the news today

while at work today, i was streaming CNN to watch the breaking news that there was a six year old boy who had somehow managed to untie the balloon that he and his father had made together and was inside and 8,000 feet above the earth. Captivated by this and a spark of creativity led to me filming my computer screen while Darth Vaders theme played on youtube in the background. If none of you heard this story, the balloon landed, and there was no kid inside. bummer. So here is my sci fi film made with a canon powershot sd750. (counts right? its a canon!!!)

http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=MVI_0810.flv

Re: flying saucer in the news today

Luke

Thanks for that. The flying mushroom looks great, but I was just wondering if the resolution would be improved if shot on the 5DMkII? Thanks for sharing.

Obewan-potnoodle

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    Last edited by carregwen; 15-10-2009, 21:24.

Comment

Im quite sure it would have looked much better but I'm not making much money from my film career yet. As you can see I'm just an amateur with grandiose ideas. Glad I signed up for one of those classrooms on the Internet to learn cinemetography. As you can see clearly it was well worth the 50 bucks and piece of paper saying I finished. If only my photography were this good I'd have it made. Can you reccommend any good online photo courses? I don't like classrooms because they make you wear pants....not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by mskidmore View Post
        Can you recommend any good online photo courses? I don't like classrooms because they make you wear pants....not a fan.
        Have you considered moving to Hollywood? You might have to sleep with a beautiful actress in order to wheedle your way in - but a man has to make sacrifices in this modern world. Or perhaps Bollywood? You could make your name with a new movie - "Aliens at Amritsar"

BTW - 'pants' over here refers to underwear...

Comment

What are you using to edit your movies?

Roy
          Roy

Comment

Working...
          X