Scottish Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottish Rain

One I made in September this year as part of a presentation for a Car Club, Stills and Video all taken at very wet Car Shows in Scotland.
    7D & 17-40.
    Music by The Silencers.

Scottish Rain

Doug
    Cameras... 7D, 350D
    Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
    Montana 5 Car-tography

Re: Scottish Rain

Looks good Doug - certainly very wet

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Well done Doug, I just winched when watching some of them drive through the mud and getting the underside of the cars dirty. They were a hardy bunch to bring out those classics in that kind of weather and you were able to capture the spirit of the day in that video.

Tom

Comment

You've done that very nicely Doug .. nice one .
        [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Thanks Stan, Tom and Wayne.

Doug.
          Cameras... 7D, 350D

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
          Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Some good looking motors there Doug
            Nicely put together
            The Silencers were my favourite band for a while so it was good to hear them again after not listening to them for ages

Mike
            www.mstphoto.zenfolio.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27554645@N05/

Comment

Thanks for looking Sam. Still my favourite Scottish Band, last night was the first Xmas Concert I've missed in about ten years, mate bought me a ticket but Family event came first, just to annoy me he kept on texting me pictures from the Gig at the Oran Mhor

Another Silencers song in this video if interested, some good Ayrshire coast footage too.

Doug
              Cameras... 7D, 350D

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
              Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Working...
              X