No announcement yet.

eos 550d audio problem.Help needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: eos 550d audio problem.Help needed!!!

Hi Nathaniel,

You may be interested to know that approx. 4 years ago a group of us from my office undertook the 3-peaks challenge. One of the guys produce an 8 minute DVD combining stills and video of the trip. The quality was excellent - almost TV studio quality. And it was all done on an Ixus 55! Also, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the series 'House' but the final episode was shot entirely on a 7D - and that's a film studio choosing to use a 7D over their normal professional film cameras. Apparently, they decided to shot a few of the scenes with the 7D because the location where they wished to shoot from was inaccessible to a normal TV camera. Apparently, they found the quality so good their decided to shoot the whole episode on the 7D.!

As for myself, I've just taken delivery of a 550D and the HD movie quality is quite something - just need to get the right player! Small issue which I will post about separately.

Comment

I love "House", brilliant series.

They could only get away with him being a grumpy old git in an American hospital. Years of political correctness have killed that in the UK Health Service.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Also, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the series 'House' but the final episode was shot entirely on a 7D
        I believe it was the 5D mkII not the 7D, Canon 5D Mark II Shoots Season Finale of House.

Comment

I know this thread is old but anyone reading it now may get some help from my comment, the canon 550D and most other "movie capable" cameras have auto gain on the sound recording, if the camera or anything else makes a loud noise the gain adjusts to quieten it down, this will happen when zooming as the motor is relatively noisy inside the camera.

Comment

Working...
          X