Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Girl from Nowhere - short

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
    Very well done Villi. When is the next sequel?
    I'm not big on sequels. Each project is completely different from anything that's come before. Having said that I have received so much positive feedback on this film that I might get lazy and make a sequel for the first time in my life. I'll try to stay relatively creative though and think of something new.

I have already shot the next project. Did it this morning. I was allowed to use a beautiful art deco cinema built in the early 1920s to shoot a video for a fantastic violin player. There is just the small issue of the song not being totally finished yet, so we'll have to wait for the final results for a while. She promised me she'd be as quick as she can.

But this new phase I seem to be in is kind of interesting. I had given up filming. It's all happy (semi-planned) accidents. I'm enjoying this so I'll definitely come up with a short film some time soon-ish.
    myTube
    Twitter: @VilliAsgeirsson
    Canon EOS 60D - 50mm f1.8 - 50mm f1.4 - 18-135mm f4-5.6 - 100mm f2.8 macro - Speedlite 480EX - Canon EOS 500D

Comment

Villi... Excellent, really enjoyed that, well worth the wait!

Well done for a very professional job. Looking forward to more from you soon!

Hope the shoot with your violinist went well! Perhaps we'll get to see that on here?

All the best, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks! I'll post it here when it's done. No worries.
        myTube
        Canon EOS 60D - 50mm f1.8 - 50mm f1.4 - 18-135mm f4-5.6 - 100mm f2.8 macro - Speedlite 480EX - Canon EOS 500D

Comment

Absolutely brilliant Villi, enjoyed watching clever stuff, never realised the potential of the EOS video mode (never used mine yet).

Ray

Comment

Thanks Raymon. The video mode isn't perfect, but it's good enough that I never use my proper HD video camera anymore. Greatest drawback is no auto-focus, but a bit of practice goes a long way.
            myTube

Comment

Well done, that was very well made. I wish I had your creativity!

Where do you get your sound tracks from?
              Canon EOS 5D Mark III, EF 135mm F/2 L, EF 16-35mm F/4 L, EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, EF 28mm f/2.8
              http://www.aveyardphotography.co.uk
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/aveyardphotography
              https://www.facebook.com/AveyardPhotography

Comment

Working...
              X