Mallards on Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallards on Ice

Very funnyy watching the mallards slithering around for their daily bread!!

Re: Mallards on Ice

Now thats something I never thought of Diana
    Alun

Comment

Very interesting Diana. Thanks for sharing. Coming back to an old topic, what has happened to your Golden pheasant chicks? have you seen them around?
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Sadly, ,[I]let them all out and they hung around for a while, but have not seen them for seevral weeks. They could just have wandered off and become wild, or Mr. Fox may have caught up with them. Maybe we'll see some coloured babies around in the summer. In the meantime, Goldie, Golden Pheasant who has been around for 2 years is as tame as anything and will eat out of my hand, but he seems to be quiute savvy at staying alive (touch wood!) Am in the throes of converting to a new Mac computer, but will post some photos of my other pheasants some time! Thanks for your interest, Nathaniel

Comment

Working...
        X