Bearded Tit at Titchwell Marsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bearded Tit at Titchwell Marsh (f5.6 1/800 ISO640 at 400mm on 1D mkIII) Cropped, sharpened and level corrected with CS4.

rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Re: Bearded Tit at Titchwell Marsh

Knowing the speed these guys move at, a great shot
    David
    David

Comment

Hmmm, for someone who doesn't do bird photography ........... you are getting annoyingly good!

I like the quality of the shot, the diagonal composition and showing its environment, without any other distraction.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Excellent shot, just love the detail of the bird :)

Comment

nice shot. Looks like a guardsman.

Comment

Originally posted by rhodopsin View Post
            I'm sure you were. What sort of bird is it?

Sorry, couldn't resist,it's a lovely shot. You have a very similar one of me with the same expression on my face! "Is he pointing that thing at me?"
            Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Originally posted by Woolley View Post
              I'm sure you were. What sort of bird is it?

Sorry, couldn't resist,it's a lovely shot. You have a very similar one of me with the same expression on my face! "Is he pointing that thing at me?"
              Hi Chris

It's a good job we know each other very well and understand the joke. For those that don't the best way to describe me would be "Bill Oddy" :-{

The shot I've got of Chris is rather interesting and worth at least a fiver not to publish it :-}
              rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Comment

Fair enough ........... £6 to post it then!

Colin
                Colin

Comment

The shot I've got of Chris is rather interesting and worth at least a fiver not to publish it :-}
                  oh come on do us all a favour and brighten our day with some humour...take up Colin's offer....
                  David

Comment

Originally posted by rhodopsin View Post
                    Hi Chris

It's a good job we know each other very well and understand the joke. For those that don't the best way to describe me would be "Bill Oddy" :-{

It's Rory McGrath who's book was entitled 'Bearded Tit'

Given various pictures that exist of me that are already on the internet, not much point in resorting to bribery. Post away, I've got a sense of humour after all.

It can't be worse than this one
                    Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Very fetching

Comment

Lovely sandwich, though. Bacon and Brie Baguette. Mmmmm.

Comment

I understand the orange overalls were the inspiration for the inmate's clothing at Guantanamo Bay.

They don't get as many sarnnies though.

Colin
                          Colin

Comment

Working...
                          X