Birds in the hedgerow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds in the hedgerow

a couple more shots from my stroll on Hengistbury yesterday, once again shot at significant distance from the Hedgrerow adjacent to the path - so these are 100% crops, (I'm sure these birds all know the focal length of the lens I'm using and stay just at the limit of this! )

The Greenfinch stayed absoloutely still and tried to blend into the Dandelions and grass whereas the Whitethroat put on a glorious concert for me

My camera is helping to look at the world more closely, then record what I see to share with others.

http://imagesfromnature.foliopic.com

Re: Birds in the hedgerow

Do like these, especially the greenfinch amongst the dandelions.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

The whitethrout looks good Brian but i think there are too many oof blades of grass across the greenfinch

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

I like the greenfinch - puts it in context being in amongst the undergrowth.

This is the equivalent of a street picture of a bird as opposed to a portrait

Room for both styles.
        ef-r

Comment

I don't take many pictures of birds but INHO the Greenfinch is great in its natural habitat

Comment

Both good, but the 2nd takes the biscuit for me.
            Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
            Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Working...
            X