Godwit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godwit

I had to take my wife down to Harty Ferry this afternoon so dropped my camera in the car these are a couple of shots taken from the side of the road.

Re: Godwit

Nice to see a few close together. Your main subject has been caught very well in the first shot - did you manage to isolate any of them

Stan
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Unfortunately no there were quite a few of them and the only time there was an individual it was either back towards me or partially obscured by grass. As this place is only about a 10 minute drive from my house I will go back again when I get a chance

Comment

Nice opportune capture there Muscat so well done for putting the camera in the car - I keep forgetting!

Never seen Godwits, so they're still on my to do list!

All the best, Mike.
        flickr
        5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks Mike if I am going down that way I always drop the camera in the car as it is a real photo opportunity place

Comment

Where is Harty Ferry - might get an opportunity to get there - looks like some good shots to be had from yours

Am going to Shorne Wood Country Park tomorrow
            ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
              Where is Harty Ferry - might get an opportunity to get there - looks like some good shots to be had from yours

Am going to Shorne Wood Country Park tomorrow
              This URL gives some details http://www.faversham.org/pages/direc...i_PageID=12744 If you are coming from the M2 exit on the A251 Ashford/Faversham turn off, head for Faversham and then turn left onto the A2. Continue on the A2 towards Sittingbourne until you come to a roundabout. Take the second exit towards Oare. Follow the road to the end and turn left towards Harty Ferry at the junction turn right and just follow the country lane until it runs into the sea about 3 miles

Comment

Many thanks - will go if I can
                ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
                  Many thanks - will go if I can
                  enjoy yourself

Comment

Working...
                  X