Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Tufted Duck at Slimbridge - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tufted Duck at Slimbridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tufted Duck at Slimbridge

Tufted Duck by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

From my first time at Slimbridge.Many thanks to TonyT for the loan of his 100-400L Mk2.
    Last edited by Guest; 16-01-2020, 00:14.

Lovely. Caught the light right to get the plumage sheen and also got the reflection.
    Colin

Comment

Nice capture.
      Looks like you had a great time and the weather was nor as bad as forecast.
      Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
      Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
        Lovely. Caught the light right to get the plumage sheen and also got the reflection.
        Thanks Colin,I was lucky with the light,quite a few short sharp showers during the day,and mainly overcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hereford_EOS View Post
          Nice capture.
          Looks like you had a great time and the weather was nor as bad as forecast.
          Yes I enjoyed it,I dodged the many showers by being in or near to a hide,good thing there's plenty of them.

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
            Agree with Colin
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

Nice one Roy, though I like the other one with the raised tuft.
              Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

IMG_0393 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

Thanks Stan and Tony.

Comment

Two lovely shots Roy.

Bill.
                  7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Originally posted by Bill53 View Post
                    Two lovely shots Roy.

Bill.
                    Thanks Bill,much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                    X