ICBP visit while on holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICBP visit while on holiday

It was my first visit & what a delight it was, quite amazing seeing some of these large birds like the Stellar Eagle in flight. I took such a lot of images I'm not sure what I should post especially since others have already posted some of there images which are really good.
    This is the first time I've tried too add a few images, I do hope they're not too large.

Please feel free to comment.

[IMG][/IMG]

Re: ICBP visit while on holiday

Hi Redgrape

Nice shots you've got there, especially like #1, very sharp!

Usually when posting images, you should use 800 pixels on the longest length. That way anyone with a smaller screen will be able to view them OK. I use Flickr to post mine, and it's a simple process to grab the BB Code at 800 pixels!

All the best, Mike.
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

I like #3 best, lovely close-up and reflections in the eyes.

Stephen

Comment

Yes it is a super place to go and a great variety of birds. For me the lanner falcon is the best shot, good and sharp but the wall in the background is a bit distracting. When i have taken shots along there i have positioned myself quite low so that the background is more just the plain area above the wall

Stan
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Thanks Stan for that tip, I will certainly like to go again, a great day out.

Stephen, I like the reflections in the owls eyes but do wonder what the white bar like things are at the top of each pupil especially the one on the right eye of the bird.

Mike, I will try to get the size smaller next time I post. I like the sharpness of the Falcon and have been trying to get birds with outspread wings & also flying. I still need loads of practice with birds in flight, I have taken lots but they are more blurred than sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by Redgrape View Post
            Stephen, I like the reflections in the owls eyes but do wonder what the white bar like things are at the top of each pupil especially the one on the right eye of the bird.
            I have not got a clue either but it can easily be cloned out.
            Here's a rough example:

Comment

Stephen, I think it looks better with out those white bars. Thankyou, I will have ago at cloning myself

Comment

Working...
              X