• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You avin a larf?

EY7P3083-Edit by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Just lovely Jeff
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Major Cute Jeff.
      Colin

Comment

Cheers Trev and Colin
        Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

how cute
          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
          flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
            how cute
            Thanks Stan
            Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Well timed Jeff, I can see this as one of those large posters you see for sale in department stores.
              Peter

Feel free to browse my
              Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Originally posted by ST-EOS View Post
                Well timed Jeff, I can see this as one of those large posters you see for sale in department stores.
                Cheers Peter

Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Outstanding, you will always get my vote where cats are concerned. Def a "feed me" pose.

.DAVID.
                  Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

It’s a tiger’s roar!

You have captured the moment........again!
                    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Super shot....I assumed you had to photoshop to get those sort of expressions...fantastic shot.
                      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by David Stallard View Post
                        Outstanding, you will always get my vote where cats are concerned. Def a "feed me" pose.

.DAVID.
                        Many Thanks David,

It makes a relaxing change doing portrait work rather than the usual trackside motorsport fun as you know
                        Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by @imagesBV View Post
                          Super shot....I assumed you had to photoshop to get those sort of expressions...fantastic shot.
                          Cheers Brian,

Just timing the capture mid yawn or meow gets you the funny expressions ......Photoshop and Lightroom only used for re sizing, exposure adjustments and removing the join between the floor and wall.
                          These are shot in a UPVC cat pen which is about 7' high and 6' by 4' depth/width at the cat rescue. Two Speedlights are used, one bounced and on camera to light the subject and one slaved with a modifier to throw light on the background.

This is what the unedited shot looks like....

EY7P3083 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Great work!
                            I wast suggesting for a moment that the expression was photoshopped by the way. We used to foster for cats protection....couldn't get such good shots in the converted shed....but I can appreciate the challenges...thanks for sharing your technique.
                            Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by @imagesBV View Post
                              Great work!
                              I wast suggesting for a moment that the expression was photoshopped by the way. We used to foster for cats protection....couldn't get such good shots in the converted shed....but I can appreciate the challenges...thanks for sharing your technique.

Back in the day the rescue had wooden cat pens and that was a whole lot harder to get 'studio like' images of our residents. It made my life (and the volunteers who clean the pens) a lot easier to get the shots I want when we had the UPVC units installed
                              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X