Bank Holiday Miss Molly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank Holiday Miss Molly

Molly enjoying a rather rare warm and sunny Bank Holiday weekend in the conservatory yesterday ...

Molly by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Lovely shot Jeff - how do you make your animals pose for you, mine won’t!
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
      Lovely shot Jeff - how do you make your animals pose for you, mine won’t!
      Super glue sticks 'em down

Only kidding......I tend to leave them to their own devices and look to see where they are and what the light is like. If I think it will make a good image then I get myself in position and set my camera. I shoot one handed whilst using a cat toy to get their attention. When the cat is looking at the toy where I want I then hit the shutter. The Sigma 85mm 1.4 prime and my 1DX body are pretty heavy to use one handed and the shallow depth of field used can make nailing focus a bit err.....Hit and miss. Still, hopefully I'll get a few keepers amongst the duffers
      Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Originally posted by Coolcat View Post

Super glue sticks 'em down

Only kidding......I tend to leave them to their own devices and look to see where they are and what the light is like. If I think it will make a good image then I get myself in position and set my camera. I shoot one handed whilst using a cat toy to get their attention. When the cat is looking at the toy where I want I then hit the shutter. The Sigma 85mm 1.4 prime and my 1DX body are pretty heavy to use one handed and the shallow depth of field used can make nailing focus a bit err.....Hit and miss. Still, hopefully I'll get a few keepers amongst the duffers
        Problem is Jeff mine run away across the field or wood as soon as I see them or take flight
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

One contented cat that....
          Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Excellent photo of Molly, well done.
            Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Working...
            X