Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange horse

YO!

whilst taking a strole and enjoying the world around me, i came by some horses, and took this photo.
    i think i like it, but dad said he didn't, so what do you perfect people think?
    hasn't been touched up in anway (stop sniggering at the back) so if there is somthing you think can be done to improve it, please feel free!

taken with a 450D
    sigma 55-200m 1:4.5-5.6 DC

Last edited by lewiss; 30-01-2010, 17:36.

Re: strange horse

Why didn't Dad like it?

Other than appearing a little OOF (may be the compression to blame - or might need a touch of UnSharp Mask applied...) and a tad on the dark-side (I see you dialled in -1EV ), I like it... I think it's quite evocative and 'moody'...

Well done...
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

thanks very much :)

do you meen, the image looks a little too sharp?
      how did you find out how i used took the photo? psychic?

thanks, lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by lewiss View Post
        thanks very much :)
        You're welcome...

do you meen, the image looks a little too sharp?
        No - on the contrary - it looks as if it could do with some sharpening - for my preference anyway - but then I prefer sharper images to softer images in general!

how did you find out how i used took the photo? psychic?
        No not psychic... I wish... I use Opanda EXIF viewer... You can get it here... It's a very good (& free) little utility...
        I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Working...
        X