Me in the greenhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me in the greenhouse

A bit of fun, I did this along with some others for a couple of Gardening forums I frequent from time to time.
    The Headless gardener strikes again - YouTube
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Good to see, well done, and a well stocked greenhouse as well

Ian
    Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Nice one - your ‘Toms’ seem to be doing better than mine
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Trains, gardening and photography, certainly keep yourself busy. Plus all this tim3 we have called you Tiger when we should call you Burnie.

Comment

Cheers guys, my nick name has been burn or burnie since I was about 11 years old, the Tiger bit comes from rugby forums as I am a Leicester Tigers fan, I was born in Leicester and played rugby there. You missed my most important hobby off the list David, I've been fishing for 68 years and I'm only 72 years old.
          For those interested that was shot using the the Canon 24-105 lens on my C100 mkii camera.
          Last edited by tigerburnie; 04-08-2022, 08:36.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
            Cheers guys, my nick name has been burn or burnie since I was about 11 years old, the Tiger bit comes from rugby forums as I am a Leicester Tigers fan, I was born in Leicester and played rugby there. You missed my most important hobby off the list David, I've been fishing for 68 years and I'm only 72 years old.
            For those interested that was shot using the the Canon 24-105 lens on my C100 mkii camera.
            I always knew, one of the youngsters of the site.
            Trev

Flickr:

Comment

Someone said that they are still a teenager in their mind, so they have no idea what it feels like to be old, great statement.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
                Someone said that they are still a teenager in their mind, so they have no idea what it feels like to be old, great statement.
                Yes, that’s me, but in a few weeks will be grounded for a week or two
                Trev

Flickr:

Comment

Great vid, will call you Burnie from now on (if that's acceptable).
                  7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

I answer to most names Bill............................oi you works as well..............................................

Comment

Nice to see you and your greenhouse, your tomato plants seem to be doing better than mine.

My problem seems to be due to a number of issues, that started during a week that I was away, the weather here was extremely hot. During that time my greenhouse was being tended to by my brother. I think the watering regime went astray during his time in charge, though I daren't tell him . I've never had so many fruits with blossom end rot as I have this year, the tops of the plants are distorted too.

In addition to the extreme temperatures it seems hat the grow bags I use (a well known deep fill/giant variety) have a different mixture of growing material and they are all leaking into the trays. The liquid that drains out of the grow bags has a very unpleasant smell very like a farmyard manure.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your gardening tigerburnie
                      Peter

Feel free to browse my
                      Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Originally posted by ST-EOS View Post
                        Nice to see you and your greenhouse, your tomato plants seem to be doing better than mine.

My problem seems to be due to a number of issues, that started during a week that I was away, the weather here was extremely hot. During that time my greenhouse was being tended to by my brother. I think the watering regime went astray during his time in charge, though I daren't tell him . I've never had so many fruits with blossom end rot as I have this year, the tops of the plants are distorted too.

In addition to the extreme temperatures it seems hat the grow bags I use (a well known deep fill/giant variety) have a different mixture of growing material and they are all leaking into the trays. The liquid that drains out of the grow bags has a very unpleasant smell very like a farmyard manure.

Keep up the good work and enjoy your gardening tigerburnie
                        I'll have to start a gardeners corner on here lol
                        I have made a few gardening videos, I'm no expert(as in.....................ex...........someone who has been...........................spurt.............. a drip under pressure........) but you might find the things I do in the garden might be of some help.

Comment

Working...
                        X