Gardeners corner again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gardeners corner again

For those who might grow some crops or are maybe thinking about doing so with the current prices in the shops going up, a look in my greenhouse. Just click on the link and turn on the sound if you want the commentary.
    Headless gardeners greenhouse crop - YouTube

Shot with the Canon 100 mkii and the Canon 24-105 f4 lens.
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Burnie, I can see what you are trying to achieve, but there is far too much camera movement, it seems you are waving it about - let the subject move not the camera. I assume you had a zoom lens mounted, too much pushing and pulling of the lens. I think you would have been better doing some establishing shots of the greenhouse first, then take some stills of the various crops and edited them into the final footage - something you ca do with the 100Mk2 - just my views, many may not agree.
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Thanks Trev, I can also hear the lens searching when I move the camera, I think I'm trying to fit too much information in, rushing if you like. I need to try sitting behind the camera with the lens in manual, trouble is there' so little room in there, still a lot to learn about this movie making lark.
      Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Working...
      X