The Bay at Key West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bay at Key West

Taken on a tower in the center of Key West, Camera on a Tripod using a L bracket to keep the camera pivoting on the center axes in the portrait mode. Camera set to manual controls

Camera EOS SL1 (100D)
    Lens EF 24-105mm f/4L @ 28mm
    1/320 sec @ f/10, ISO 400
    5 images

Comments Welcomed
    Tom

Re: The Bay at Key West

Nice view Tom, well done.

Bill.
    7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Thanks Bill

Comment

It's a good one, I might suggest trying to make the Greens pop a bit more (clarity/vibrance in LR?), or crop the bottom (to just below the bridge, so less greenery and gets the horizon 50% up the frame) to make it even wider (although the current version might end up as the best one) and a second boat towards the left side would have been handy, but tricky to arrange of course.
        Also try the first crop above then crop the top to get the horizon 2/3 the way up.
        Just some ideas to play with... keeps my mind off wishing I was there... :-)
        Like I said, good stuff...
        Last edited by DrJon; 22-04-2014, 19:13.

Comment

Thanks for the ideas Dr. Jon

Comment

Looks good to me ,did you visit the atocha museum ,I turned down the chance to back mel fisher in the 70,s biggest mistake of my life

Comment

We visited a museum that had a tower that we climbed up to get this image. Forgot the name of the museum.

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X