Dungeness Power Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeness Power Station

I took this last year before we headed over to Bruges for a long weekend. It was auto-stitched in Elements 12 from a 7 shot portrait set taken from the top of the lighthouse next door.

I like the effect that the stitching has created here in that I have to move my eyes from the roadway at the bottom up and into the image to look at the power station - this is more noticeable when viewing on flickr. I've never had that happen with my (admittedly few) panorama shots before and I wonder if it has something to do with looking down on the scene ?

Oops - spoke to soon. Looking again in Lightroom at 1:1 I can see one of the joins on the horizon top right. Back to the drawing board later maybe.

Scott

EOS 5DMKII+EF24-105L @ 24.0 mm, ƒ/22.0, 1/80sec ISO 100

Dungness Power Station by anderson.council, on Flickr
    Last edited by anderson.council; 31-05-2014, 09:26.
    Scott

500px flickr

Re: Dungeness Power Station

Nice, you've done a good job.
    Andy

Comment

Nicely done Scott

Tom

Comment

[ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Great job Scott,

Garry
          Garry Macdonald on Flickr
          Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

Thanks Andy, Tom, Wayne & Garry.
            Scott

500px flickr

Comment