Whitesands Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitesands Bay

Just downloaded the trial version of Affinity, it managed to produce this of Whitesands Bay in Wales.

Whitesands Bay by Stackman1, on Flickr

Just used the Haze filter on each of the separate photos then added them to the panorama.

Thanks for looking

Chris

Me thinks that looks good Chris - very good
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Beautiful. Wish I were there rather than stuck in the garden.
      Colin

Comment

Excellent photo of a beautiful looking area!
        Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Nice shot Chris.
          You beat me to it, I was away to post my first pano shot, just as you posted your one.
          How are you getting on with Affinity, I got it on the 90 day trial then bought it.
          Gary Cantwell LSINWP. ASINWP.

Comment

Lovely shot. Any thoughts on Affinity?
            As an aside I spent a couple of days walking part of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path last year in beautiful weather.
            Unfortunately I had my Lxxxx with me, not my Canon, so can't show you the photos
            Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

Thanks for the comments.

I'm starting to like Affinity. I've only used Canon DPP3/4 before and Affinity at first seems much more complicated.
              The online tutorials are great way of guiding me through the features. I
              suspect I will not use many of the features, but for haze removal, stacking, and panoramas it is very good, with lots of useful tricks. I think I will buy it, at half price it is a bargain.

Bob, we were at St David's a couple of years ago, the first of the autumn storms made the costal path very interesting, but a place I would want to go back to.

Comment

I'd be inclined to make it look like a better day by giving it some more pop... but Afinity is definitely a bargain...

Comment

Well taken and stitched together.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                  X