Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cirencester Advent Festival last month

IMGL0524 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

The Cirencester Singers,taken at the Advent Festival last month.A good chance to give the 7D it's first full outing.

This was taken as part of a sequence on burst-mode,to capture the range of emotions on faces.

Nice colourful group.

Happy new 7D, it seems to be working well for you.
    Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
      Nice colourful group.

Happy new 7D, it seems to be working well for you.
      Thanks Colin,yes it's going ok so far,bird hide shots next month with TonyT,and then WWT Slimbridge on my own a few days later,both trips using his 100-400,and trying out his TC 1.4x too.

Comment

Let me know when you are going to Slimbridge and I will try to join you.
        Colin

Comment

Feb 15th,as I said it's an organised coach trip.We are apparently getting there at 11.45-ish,and leaving at 4.45pm.

Meeting up would be great if you can make it.

Comment

Apologies,Slimbridge is January 15th,not Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
              Let me know when you are going to Slimbridge and I will try to join you.
              Hi Colin,are you likely to be going to Slimbridge?January 15th?

Comment

Aah, that's a Wednesday. One of the few days that I work for a living. Maybe next time.
                Colin

Comment

Thanks for letting me know,I'm going to Calke Abbey this weekend with TonyT,and will be picking his brains regarding wild bird photography techniques.

Our local coach firm seem to run a trip to Slimbridge every January,so it'll be another 12 months before I go again.

Comment

Working...
                  X