• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlexR!
    replied
    Re: Very Hairy

Originally posted by Silvertouran View Post
    Why would anyone be surprised to see a nude photo in the nude photography section?
    Crikey, this has resurrected a thread. I think this was posted back before there was a nude photography section so it was just in general studio portraits. After much discussion, the nude section got created for exactly that reason.

Leave a comment:

• Silvertouran
    replied

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
    (FYI you might post in the title that there is nudity just so it does not surprise anyone)

Tom
    Why would anyone be surprised to see a nude photo in the nude photography section?

Leave a comment:

• TonyT
    replied

Superb, is the hair woven into a resin?

Leave a comment:

• mammarazzi
    replied

Lovely shots, I especially like no 1 - beautiful

Joanne x

Leave a comment:

• Nathaniel
    replied

Comment deleted.
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 26-03-2013, 20:43.

Leave a comment:

• Alun100
    replied

#2 shows an artistic licence impressive use of light in #1

Alun

Leave a comment:

• gauduchon
    replied

Originally posted by Mazzie View Post
    I love the lighting in #1 and the mono conversion is fabulous. What lighting set-up did you use?
    Hi Mazzie,

In image 1, this is lit with one 580EX triggered by a PocketWizard Mini in a cheap Chinese softbox from eBay, I then convert to black and white and do a bit of dodge and burn in Photoshop.

In image 2, I have 2 Elinchrom BX400's lighting the backdrop, 1 Bowens Gemini 250 with a beauty dish lighting the center and an Elinchrome BX600 with a softbox lighting the lower section of the chair.
    Hope this helps !

Leave a comment:

• Mazzie
    replied

I love the lighting in #1 and the mono conversion is fabulous. What lighting set-up did you use?

Leave a comment:

• gauduchon
    replied

Originally posted by colin C View Post
    Fantastic prop to make the 2nd shot work, but I really like the lighting on the 1st, though I would remove/tone down the highlight at the top of the chair.
    Colin, I agree with you about the light on the top of the chair, this was a quick 5 minute edit ! I will spend more time on the next one.

Leave a comment:

• colin C
    replied

Fantastic prop to make the 2nd shot work, but I really like the lighting on the 1st, though I would remove/tone down the highlight at the top of the chair.

Leave a comment:

• Hereford_EOS
    replied

Nice set gauduchon

Leave a comment:

• gauduchon
    replied

Originally posted by David Stallard View Post
    Go 'edit' and then click on the 'go advanced' tab at the bottom and you can edit the title then.

.DAVID.
    David, I can edit the title of the image but I still can't edit the title of the post !

Leave a comment:

• Alan Campbell
    replied

Lovely Arty images with superb lighting in the first.

Alan

Leave a comment:

• David Stallard
    replied

Originally posted by gauduchon View Post
    I can edit the post but don't seem to be able to edit the title, may be best to delete then re post ?
    Go 'edit' and then click on the 'go advanced' tab at the bottom and you can edit the title then.

superb pair of shots, love the lighting and tone of #1 and the symmetry of #2 - not a great fan of B&W but I guess it works here.

.DAVID.

Leave a comment:

• gauduchon
    replied

Originally posted by AndyA View Post
    Love the lighting on the 1st image, very nice.

Maybe add an NSFW tag to the title, just in case. :thumbup:
    I can edit the post but don't seem to be able to edit the title, may be best to delete then re post ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X