Duo Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duo Shoot

These two girls had admired each others work but had never worked together. When one of them discovered that I had shot with both of them separately, she suggested a duo shoot.
    Attached Files
    Alan

2 5D Mk IVs, EOS 3, Canon 20mm f2.8, Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art, Sigma 50mm f1.4 Art, Sigma 105mm f1.4 Art, Canon 85mm f1.4, Tamron 24-70 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 OS Sport and Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Re: Duo Shoot

Well they are lovely....nicely posed......but I'd respectfully suggest a bit of skin smoothing. The lighting is really bringing out a bit too much textural detail perhaps....but I am probably brainwashed with wanting photoshop perfection rather than reality and that's probably not the intention in which case I'lll shut up.
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

A rather nice set Alan, tastefully done. The first image has to be my favourite: there is a tenderness to the pose that is stronger than the others.
      Colin

Comment

I like reality rather than the usual plastic woman look. I do very little skin smoothing, I will, however remove any blemishes that are non permanent. I once had an argument with a judge who marked down a portrait of mine because I hadn't removed a mole (A small one on the girls shoulder). Comment to him is that it was 'real'.
        Alan

2 5D Mk IVs, EOS 3, Canon 20mm f2.8, Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art, Sigma 50mm f1.4 Art, Sigma 105mm f1.4 Art, Canon 85mm f1.4, Tamron 24-70 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 OS Sport and Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

I totally respect your view and intention.
          Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Working...
          X