Megan Vickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megan Vickers

Had the pleasure of photographing this lovely young lady at another studio session hosted by Mark Coventry.

Megan Vickers by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

This isn't an aspect of photography that I've ever attempted. But this looks like nice work to me.
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Originally posted by ST-EOS View Post
      This isn't an aspect of photography that I've ever attempted. But this looks like nice work to me.
      Many Thanks Peter,

I just think of people as large cats.......That tends to work
      Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

That works very well Jeff.

I find that the enigmatic look works far better than smiles and I particularly like the fade to dark at the bottom, to provide an effective base for the image.
        Colin

Comment

Something I know nothing about but yes I like that Jeff, agree with Colin.
          Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
            That works very well Jeff.

I find that the enigmatic look works far better than smiles and I particularly like the fade to dark at the bottom, to provide an effective base for the image.
            Cheers Colin.
            We went through many different looks during the session including Marilyn Monroe. Plenty of good stuff from a very good and professional model. It was then a case of deciding on how to edit the different 'looks'.
            I decided on a 'filmic' look to this one as I thought it worked well with how she presented and with the lighting used for this shot.
            Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
              Something I know nothing about but yes I like that Jeff, agree with Colin.
              Many thanks for the positive thoughts Trev.
              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Superb!!!!!!!
                Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Many thanks Alan
                  Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X