Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treff
    replied
    Hi Alan, I do not usually write here but after reading your report sometime ago on mirrorless cameras i just wondered what you thought of the R6. Are you a convert from the 5D4? I ony ask because I moved away from Canon to Sony but I do miss the feel of the Canon equipment. Lovely set of pictures with cracking lighting.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Sugden
    replied
    Originally posted by Trev B View Post
    Three nice shots Alan. The question I ask, why is it OK for women to go out in a pair of ripped jeans and they are considered to look the bee's knee's, if I went out like I would be considered a Scruffy B........
    Quite agree. When I was young I had a pair of ripped jeans and my Mum cut them up and threw them away, telling me 'you're not going out looking like that'!
    Last edited by Brian Sugden; 24-07-2021, 09:41.

Leave a comment:

• Trev B
    replied
    Three nice shots Alan. The question I ask, why is it OK for women to go out in a pair of ripped jeans and they are considered to look the bee's knee's, if I went out like it I would be considered a Scruffy B........
    Last edited by Trev B; 24-07-2021, 05:52.

Leave a comment:

• lunarbo
    replied
    OK thanks for the info Alan.

Leave a comment:

• SpringfieldPhoto
    replied
    Sorry I forgot to say. Shot using Sigma lenses and an adapter. 35mm and 50mm.

Leave a comment:

• SpringfieldPhoto
    replied
    I used to work alongside a fashion photographer and I often asked the same question. Apparently, fashion is about promoting a style not necessarily a specific item. I just shoot it I don't pretend to get it. The girl I worked with makes a living from it so I guess it is popular.

Leave a comment:

• lunarbo
    replied
    Girlie POV here ...............when you call it a fashion shoot what am I here to buy.....?
    number 1- sunglasses
    number 2 - blouse
    Number 3 -not the dress or the shoe, surely? She looks awkward here

​​​​​​​For these shots are you using the RF 24-105 or something else ?

Leave a comment:

• SpringfieldPhoto
    started a topic More Fashion shot on the R6

More Fashion shot on the R6

Some more R6 Fashion shots with Olivia
    Attached Files
Working...
X