Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Spotted on Camden High Street - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted on Camden High Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted on Camden High Street

I spotted this lovely old brewery sign high up on the side wall of the Bucks Head pub in Camden High Street.
    IMG_0120 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

Nicely spotted and recorded, howeverIMO, this image would fo been better in a portrait mode verse a landscape mode. That way the bottom of the sign would not have been lost and the brick framing around the sign would have been more even.

Tom

Comment

It was taken in portrait mode

Comment

Originally posted by The Nighthawk View Post
        It was taken in portrait mode
        Interesting, it looks more like landscape mode.

Comment

Well,given the short distance I had between the place I stood and the sign,and that it was taken at 61mm,I wouldn't have attempted landscape.

Camden High Street is a very busy place to be standing in the open to swap lenses,I'd put my 55-250 on earlier,with the intention of shooting the sign.I already knew it was there from looking on Google Earth Streetview well in advance of my trip.
          Last edited by Guest; 18-03-2020, 16:46.

Comment

Working...
          X