Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Skate boarder - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skate boarder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skate boarder

As part of last Sunday's stroll,I spotted this skate boarder.Captured on fast burst mode(8/fps). On reflection I should have selected manual to get a larger f number to go with the fast shutter to get him sharper!

I also had AI Servo selected with 9 AF points available.Was wishing I'd packed my 70-300 too!
    IMG_0267 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr
    IMG_0310 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr
    Last edited by Guest; 10-04-2020, 02:07.

Two nice images Roy, of the two the second is the keeper for me, well taken.
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Thanks Peter,I agree with you about the second one.It was a very heavy crop to keep the background to a minimum.

The pair of them seemed oblivious to me sitting there not too far away.

Comment

Nicely taken Roy

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom.

Comment

The second image is a super shot Roy.
            The first one is a bit spoilt with the girl in the BG
            Gary Cantwell LSINWP. ASINWP.

Comment

Thanks Gary,much appreciated.I know what you mean about the first one!

Comment

Working...
              X