Biking pics help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biking pics help

As I take quite a few pics to share with the bike clubs that I help run I'd love to get a bit of help from you chaps - what works / doesn't work and what I should be looking for...

some examples...

Last week in Spain on a trail:

some previous pics:

Canon EOS 5D, 20D & 450D

Re: Biking pics help

Like, 3 super photos
    EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Cheers...here's some other examples...any c&c appreciated...I'm off to Switzerland next week and will be taking more pics...!

Canon EOS 5D, 20D & 450D

Comment

Some nice shots there Nadeem.
        Im no expert, but, try a lower viewpoint when taking the static bike shots, it will really make a difference. Also use a polariser.
        Im very jealous of those locations you visit.
        Dean
        "What turns me on?......Armpits, Cognac truffles and Small brightly coloured birds"

Comment

Thanks Dean
          Canon EOS 5D, 20D & 450D

Comment

i have to say that i really don't like the shots with the helmets in them. also, maybe a wider angle lens would really help. i know it may be dangerous to do so, but a shot while on the bike looking forward while moving might create an interesting effect.

Comment

Great shots. How about some people in them and also some of the bikes in motion – just for a bit of variety.
              Dave

Comment

Working...
              X