The Good Old Days- Morris Minor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Good Old Days- Morris Minor

I used to have a Minor, lovely runabout.

My first car was a Standard 8
    ef-r

Comment

lovely
      regards
      Donald

Comment

Thanks Donald. In the land of my forefathers (Sri Lanka) these cars are still around and the mechanics are so good that they hand make replacement parts for the good old Morris Minor. They keep going and going.....!
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Thanks Tom and other members. Yes, the Morris Minor was a real classic car- a real beauty. My first car,in the 1960's was a M.Minor- a real beauty. However,being second hand and having done a lot of miles, it did lack a bit of puff. I well remember the time when I took the whole family out for a drive- usually over Caerphilly mountain- I found the car would not pull up with a full load- wife and 2 children. So they had to get out of the car and push the car a few hundred yards up to the top, before getting in and then enjoy the downhill drive/ride to the Castle. "Those were the days my friend"!!
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
          X