Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Flyer ................

moonjet1.jpg

Still can't post a full size image for some reason ............ ah well .... click on thumbnail
    Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Re: High Flyer ................

Hi Spex;

Cathay come home...

A well caught image; moon is nice & crisp...

Are you hosting your images on your own site? I think that may be the problem; I was unable to right-click for 'Properties' when looking at your images... Have you set a security level to prevent download of your images?

EDIT : PS; You've got some great images on there - nice work...
    Last edited by Canon-Fodder!; 06-04-2010, 18:25.
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Canon-Fodder! View Post
      Hi Spex;

Cathay come home...

A well caught image; moon is nice & crisp...

Are you hosting your images on your own site? I think that may be the problem; I was unable to right-click for 'Properties' when looking at your images... Have you set a security level to prevent download of your images?

EDIT : PS; You've got some great images on there - nice work...
      Thanks CF .........

No .... am hosting from Flickr ......... but always says image is too large ........ it's not ..... well within forum perameters ....then you have to resort to downloading from computer instead which gives you a thumbnail ?????
      I download images on other forums and this never seems to happen ......... (looking for confused smiley here ????? )
      Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

PM sent...
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Let's try this...

Comment

Hi Spex;

There you go...

All I did was to take the URL you provided, and wrapped the HTML code around it...

Add [IMG] at the start of the URL and [/IMG] at the end with no spaces...

Cheers...
            Last edited by Canon-Fodder!; 07-04-2010, 18:07.

Comment

Thanks for help CF ...........

What was problem?
              Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by X-ray-spex View Post
                Thanks for help CF ...........

What was problem?
                There was no problem!

As I said, all I did was to wrap the HTML code around the URL...

Comment

Working...
                X