UFO?

View From Spinnaker Tower

Thanks for stopping by.

Re: Cowes Week 2014

Nice set MX5. Looks like a nice place to visit

Tom

Comment

some great photos .. takes me right back as I used to live in Gosport and often watched Cowes week
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Excellent set - like the golfing images as they are different - Regards John

Comment

#1 is definitely my preferred take on 'yachting'; I don't do canvas; far too much like hard work!

Excellent variety of images; good job...

Cheers;

Lee
          Cheers;
          Lee
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
          5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
          17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Thanks everyone. The event was noticeably less peopled than previous years I've attended.

The quiet was interrupted by a RAF Typhoon coming out of the gloom at 19:10 on Friday followed by the Red Arrows at 19:30! I then did a Jenny boat ride to watch the fireworks in very heavy rain. Gave up taking photographs before the fireworks as too wet and too dark (although the Jenny boat gets as close to the barge as allowed) and too much movement from the Jenny boat stemming a turning tide.

In between watching yacht's I walked half the Wight and the right of way passes through Freshwater GC. All the ladies taking part in the charity event kindly posed.

'Lusty' (see the Spinnaker panorama) arrived back at HMNB Portsmouth a few weeks ago pending decommissioning. I understands she will be preserved as some sort of 'visitors attraction'.

Comment

Working...
            X