the dukes final resting place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the dukes final resting place

the duke of lancaster ferry at greenfield ,from the english side of the estuary .just done a point to point on google earth and its actually 6 miles away from where i took it ,crikey thats not bad definition then
    final resting place by jeff cohen, on Flickr
    Last edited by the black fox; 10-02-2016, 19:04.

Re: the dukes final resting place

Thanks for posting this, I just read up on her, what a lovely shot and a fascinating tale of woo, shame on the council involved.

Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
      agree shocking waste of a day gone industry - well done Jeff
      :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Nice shot Jeff

Tom

Comment

What a waste. When i was in Dartmouth last year, they have a paddle steamer they use for river trips. Great bit of machinery although wouldn't like to be the stoker!! Taken on phone with no PP!!
          Pad steam by Patrick Reeve, on Flickr
          Patrick

Find me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/136664727@N04/

Comment

Great shot of the Duke ,looks as though it could be afloat not concreted in .Had it in many a pic taken from Thurstaton but never like this. Where were you Heswall foreshore or Parkgate.

Comment

Working...
            X